As a benefit of membership, AVLS members are able to post job listings in the AVLS Job Bank. The AVLS provides this feature as a service to our members; we do not endorse any of the companies or organizations listed on this website. If you have questions about a particular position, please contact the person or organization listed below the job description for more information. If you have a position you would like to advertise here, please CLICK HERE to submit your information.
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant
Location: La Jolla, CA
Application Deadline: Until Filled
An Advanced Vein Treatment Center who has been a recognized leader in Vein Care in the San Diego Region for a decade. We are dedicated exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of vein disorders. We offer on-site venous ultrasound imaging and perform all minimally invasive procedures for the treatment of venous insufficiency in-office. We have a great team, very friendly and customer oriented. We are looking for a like-minded individual to join our team, as a long term position.
Immediate opening for a friendly, self motivated, energetic, professional and licensed NP / PA to join our vein practice. Must have experience in prior vein clinic, vascular surgery, interventional radiology, or cardiology.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Perform new patient consultations and assessment for medical or cosmetic vein procedures.
- Emphasis on patient education: much of the visit is patient education.
- Pre-operative and post-operative visits (including a thorough health/risk assessment at preops)
- Basic understanding of Duplex ultrasonography (training will be provided as needed) and being able to clearly explain to patients, discuss treatment options with patients.
- Depending on experience and background, may be able to assist in vein procedures or perform cosmetic sclerotherapy.
- Must look, behave highly professional and provide excellent customer service to patients.
- Evaluate the outcomes of procedures or treatments
- Appropriate on-time electronic record keeping and efficiency with EMR.
- Assisting physician in vein patients examination and procedures, if needed
- Triaging patient concerns by phone.
- Be a patient advocate to insurance, including filling out forms to obtain preauthorizations for treatment.
- Minimum of 2 years of active nursing experience in a clinical setting. Again, MUST HAVE vein clinic experience, vascular surgery, interventional radiology, or vascular background a must.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with staff, colleagues, etc. Organized and detail oriented.
- Well-mannered and EXCEPTIONAL patient/customer service skills is mandatory.
- Outstanding communication skills; able to explain venous disease to patients, caregivers, and referring physicians.
- Comfortable with educating the community with occasional TV News Segments or public speaking.
- Strong patient advocacy, impeccable morale and ethical character, and strong leadership skills.
- Experience in sclerotherapy or cosmetic injections is a plus but not strongly required.
- Spanish speaking or other foreign language a plus.
40 hours a week, 5 days week, Long-term opportunity only, no transitional please.
Competitive base hourly pay and plus productivity incentive. Pay depends on experience, expertise in the field. 401K with employer contribution an option after 2 years. Great, friendly working environment. Desirable quality of life with no on-call, weekends, or holiday coverage.
Location: Denver, CO
Employer: Colorado Medical Group
Application Deadline: Feb. 25, 2019
United Vein Centers is a fast-growing healthcare company headquartered in Tampa, Florida, and currently has several clinical offices in Florida and Colorado with anticipation to add many more throughout the country. The management team consists of individuals with diverse healthcare backgrounds and a common goal to put processes and efficiencies in place using technology, in order to provide a platform for the Company to continue its fast-paced growth. We are looking for a Vascular Technician to work part-time or full-time in our Lakewood and Centennial Colorado clinics.
Ultrasound Tech Responsibilities and Duties:
- The primary responsibility of the sonographer will be to perform venous insufficiency studies, post ablation follow-up ultrasounds and assist physician with ultrasound guided injection treatments.
- You may assist the physician during endovenous laser ablation and micro-phlebectomy procedures.
- Maintain equipment, image storage and assist managing supply inventory.
- Collaborate with co-workers in the set-up and clean-up of the treatment rooms before and after each session to maintain efficient patient flow.
Ultrasound Tech Qualifications and Skills:
- Certificate of Completion from an accredited Ultrasound program.
- Strong diagnostic experience in vascular ultrasound.
- At least 1 year experience in venous insufficiency diagnosis required.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Great attitude along with people skills
Full-time position includes health, dental, vision insurance with portion paid by United Vein Centers, scrubs provided
Competitive Salary – No weekends, No call
SIGN ON BONUS $3000
Mailing Address: 3810 Northdale Blvd Suite 260 Tampa, FL 33624