As a benefit of membership, ACP members are able to post job listings in the ACP Job Bank. The ACP provides this feature as a service to our members; we do not endorse any of the companies or organizations listed on this website. If you have questions about a particular position, please contact the person or organization listed below the job description for more information. If you have a position you would like to advertise here, please CLICK HERE to submit your information.
Board Certified Vein Physician / Phlebologist
Location: Fort Pierce, Vero Beach, Sebastian and Palm Bay, Florida
Employer: Water’s Edge Dermatology
Application Deadline: 2019
Water’s Edge Dermatology, a forward thinking and progressive practice, which includes vein care and treatment of venous disorders, is seeking a Physician for our multi location practice. Our providers and support staff work together to provide exceptional care and incomparable customer service that help make Water’s Edge Dermatology the finest practice in Florida.
The ideal candidate will have board certification in one of the following specialties: Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, Vascular Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- 1-2 years’ experience post training
- Active medical license in Florida or ability to obtain one
- Active board certification in one of the specialties mentioned above
- Procedures to be Performed/Conditions to be treated (but not limited to):
- Vein ablation Injection sclerotherapy Ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy
- Microphlebectomy Varicose Veins
- Spider Veins
Scope and Responsibilities
- Adheres to the Water’s Edge Mission Statement, Credo and Service Goals and Values providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Ability to perform as the sole physician in the clinic
- Promotes continuous improvement and ensures a high level of quality service is provided to all patients. Takes ownership and accountability for practice performance.
- Takes responsibility for their own professional development by attending in seminars, etc.
- Develops relationships with professional affiliations and participates in networking and continuing education opportunities offered for professional growth and development.
- Respects and maintains the confidentiality of patients and coworkers.
Location: Blacksburg, Virginia
Employer: Virginia Vein institute
Application Deadline: 2019
Looking for a physician that can see patients and perform venous procedures 3-4 days per month at a busy vein center. Schedule is flexible. Virginia license, malpractice and credentialing with local insurances required. Salary negotiable. Location: Blacksburg, VA. Contact email@example.com or (540) 552-8346
Frank Purpera, MD, RPhS
Phone: (540) 552-8346
Location: Maryland, Chicago, Virginia
Employer: Center For Vein Restoration
Application Deadline: January 2019
Center for Vein Restoration is nationally recognized as the leader in the treatment of vein disease and venous insufficiency, the cause of varicose and spider veins. With 70 clinics and growing- Our hiring philosophy is simple: we attract and train the most qualified individuals and provide them the opportunity to demonstrate excellence while advancing and achieving career goals. Our company is physician-led, and our commitment to clinical employees is strong and built on our mission and values. We are a network that fuels individual growth, and is committed to promoting from within.
*Candidates must be certified as Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT), Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS) or Registered Phlebology Sonographer (RPHs). Recent graduates may apply but must obtain license within 1 year of hire.
- Performs ultrasound examinations of the vascular system to assist physicians in the diagnosis of disorders affecting venous circulation.
- Prepare patients for exam by explaining procedure, transferring patient to ultrasound table, scrubbing skin and applying gel, and position patient properly
- Ensure images produced by ultrasound machine are satisfactory for diagnostic purposes.
- Compare patients’ current scans to previous scans
- Record and accurately report the findings in a preliminary report format
- Ensure that all referring providers are notified with findings for all same day emergent add-ons
- Enters patient information accurately into the demographic screen on each ultrasound machine and in to the reporting software using patient identifiers to appropriately identify patients.
- Accurately bill exams and complete charge sheets appropriately
- Perform incidental office duties as necessary to maintain the completeness of the patient record
- Document all necessary interactions with referring providers in the patient’s permanent medical record
- Serve as a liaison between patients, physicians and referring providers
- Prepare the procedure room for procedures scheduled for the day
- Assist with pre-procedure preparation of patients
- Prep and drape the patient for the procedure following sterile technique
- Assist physician during procedures
- Utilize appropriate customer service skills during interactions with patients, physicians visitors, staff, and other personnel
- Maintain accurate and detailed reports and records
- Adhere to all infection control, universal precautions and safety policies
**Please note that final salary and benefits is per employer discretion and commensurate with experience
Position will require 40 hrs per week (4 /10 hour days)
Job Type: Full Time