As a benefit of membership, ACP members are able to post job listings in the ACP Job Bank. The ACP provides this feature as a service to our members; we do not endorse any of the companies or organizations listed on this website. If you have questions about a particular position, please contact the person or organization listed below the job description for more information. If you have a position you would like to advertise here, please CLICK HERE to submit your information.
Part-Time Vein Physician/Phlebologist 4-8 days per month
Employer: Alaska Vein Care
Application Deadline: 10/30/2018
Alaska Vein Care is one of the leading vein practices throughout many of Alaska’s main cities/towns, including Anchorage, Wasilla, and Juneau. We believe excellence in Venous and Lymphatic Medicine can and should be brought to our valued patients’ hometowns in Alaska, and we live that mission!
We are looking for a Physician trained in EVLT and other outpatient venous procedures to practice with us for roughly one week per month.
Our ideal candidate will have board certification in one of the following specialties: Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, Vascular Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Compensation is very competitive. Opportunity for large income for a small time commitment.
- Staff fully trained and ready to assist.
- Well known and well regarded in communities.
- See beautiful Alaska on us!
- Will work with the right candidate to obtain licensure in Alaska.
Job Duties, Responsibilities:
- Must be able to see patients and treat patients as the sole physician in the clinic.
- Must be able to coordinate care with partnering physicians
- Must be able to help appropriate patients get past barriers for treatment, partnering with office and clinical team to resolve concerns.
- Must work with management and staff to consistently improve quality of care.
- Must be willing to travel from three different locations within the six day window (Anchorage, Wasilla, Juneau).
- The primary responsibility of the sonographer will be to perform venous insufficiency studies, DVT studies and assist the doctor in endovenous ablation procedures
- Maintain equipment, image storage and assist managing supply inventory
- Collaborate with co-workers in the set-up and clean-up of the exam rooms before and after each session to maintain efficient patient flow
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent hand/eye coordination
- Great attitude along with people skills
- Attention to detail
- Interest in venous disease, clinical research a plus
- 1-2 years’ experience post training
- Active medical license in Florida or ability to obtain one
- Active board certification in one of the specialties mentioned above
- Vein ablation
- Injection sclerotherapy
- Ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy
- Varicose veins
- Spider veins
- Ability to perform as the sole physician in the clinic
- Promotes continuous improvement and ensures a high level of quality service is provided to all patients.
- Takes ownership and accountability for practice performance.
- Takes responsibility for their own professional development by attending in seminars, etc. Develops relationships with professional affiliations and participates in networking and continuing education opportunities offered for professional growth and development.
- Respects and maintains the confidentiality of patients and coworkers.
Part-Time Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT)
Location: San Diego, CA
Employer: La Jolla Vein Care
Application Deadline: 10/01/18
Salary: Competitive pay, depends on experience. Potential for full-time in future with benefits.
We are a busy Varicose Vein Clinic that is fully accredited as a vein center by IAC Vascular Testing in Peripheral Venous Testing. We are seeking a Vascular Ultrasound Technologist that is proficient and experienced in venous ultrasound exams as well as experienced with assisting in vein procedures such as RFA, foam sclerotherapy, Clarivein, Varithena, etc. Previous experience in a vein clinic helpful.
Schedule: This is a Monday-Friday position, no weekend or on-call. Monday through Thursday noon-5pm and Friday 9am-4pm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Skills & Requirements:
Board Certified Vein Physician/Phlebologist
Location: Fort Pierce, Vero Beach, Sebastian and Palm Bay
Employer: Water’s Edge Dermatology
Application Deadline: Until Filled
Water’s Edge Dermatology, a forward thinking and progressive practice, which includes vein care and treatment of venous disorders, is seeking a Physician for our multi location practice. Our providers and support staff work together to provide exceptional care and incomparable customer service that help make Water’s Edge Dermatology the finest practice in Florida.
The ideal candidate will have board certification in one of the following specialties: Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, Vascular Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
Procedures to be Performed/Conditions to be Treated (but not limited to):
Scope and Responsibilities:
Adheres to the Water’s Edge Mission Statement, Credo and Service Goals and Values providing exceptional customer service at all times.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, for consideration.