As a benefit of membership, ACP members are able to post job listings in the ACP Job Bank. The ACP provides this feature as a service to our members; we do not endorse any of the companies or organizations listed on this website. If you have questions about a particular position, please contact the person or organization listed below the job description for more information. If you have a position you would like to advertise here, please CLICK HERE to submit your information.
Board Certified Surgeon
Location:Fort Collins, CO
Employer: United Vein Centers
Application Deadline: 06/15/2018
Growing Vein Center Organization seeks Surgeons for positions available in Fort Collins, CO and Tampa, FL- realistic earnings potential $ 500K
We are a recognized, well-established vein center organization with offices throughout Colorado and Florida. Our practices specialize in office based, minimally invasive procedures dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of venous reflux disease.
We are seeking board-certified vascular surgeons, general surgeons, interventional radiologists, or interventional cardiologists to join our Fort Collins, CO office. We offer exceptional earnings potential with a great lifestyle including no nights, weekends, holidays or call. Vein experience is preferred but NOT required; willing to train the right candidate.
Physician recruitment team has placed over 11 providers with our organization, all of which are still practicing. We have extremely happy physicians with very little turnover as an organization.
Practice details include:
- Independent Contractor, Outpatient only
- M-F, no weekends
- No Call
- Collections-based production incentives
- Work from ONE office, no travel necessary.
- Patient average age is 34-55, medically necessary procedures.
- Vein experience preferred, but training considered for strong candidates.
- Board Certification is a requirement.
- Malpractice Insurance Covered
- $360,000 average earnings with potential to earn $600,000
Contact: Ali Wazni
Board Certified Vein Physician
Location:Orlando, Central Florida and West Palm Beach
Employer: Water’s Edge Dermatology
Application Deadline: Upon fulfillment
Water’s Edge Dermatology, a forward thinking and progressive practice, which includes vein care and treatment of venous disorders, is seeking a Physician for our multi-location practice. Our providers and support staff work together to provide exceptional care and incomparable customer service that help make Water’s Edge Dermatology the finest Phlebology practice in Florida.
The ideal candidate will have board certification in one of the following specialties: Interventional Radiology, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, Vascular Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Active medical license in Florida
- Active board certification in one of the specialties mentioned above or ABVLM certification
Procedures to be Performed/Conditions to be Treated (but not limited to):
- Vein ablation
- Injection sclerotherapy
- Ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy
- Varicose veins
- Spider veins
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Adheres to the Water’s Edge Mission Statement, Credo and Service Goals and Values providing exceptional customer service at all times Ability to perform as the sole physician in the clinic
- Promotes continuous improvement and ensures a high level of quality service is provided to all patients.
- Takes an active role in the promotion of Water’s Edge Dermatology practice to potential referring physicians and in their surrounding community.
- Takes ownership and accountability for practice performance.
- Takes responsibility for their own professional development by attending in seminars, etc. Develops relationships with professional affiliations and participates in networking and continuing education opportunities offered for professional growth and development.
- Respects and maintains the confidentiality of patients and coworkers.
Competitive compensation and benefits package including malpractice, medical and ancillary insurances and employer matched 401(k) options. PTO and CME reimbursement included in package.
Contact: Laura Mebane
Phone: 561-612-0593 ext. 2043
Address: Home Office – 600 Village Square Crossing, West Palm Beach, FL 33410