As a benefit of membership, AVLS members are able to post job listings in the AVLS Job Bank. The AVLS provides this feature as a service to our members; we do not endorse any of the companies or organizations listed on this website. If you have questions about a particular position, please contact the person or organization listed below the job description for more information. If you have a position you would like to advertise here, please CLICK HERE to submit your information.
Location: Denver, CO
Employer: Colorado Medical Group
Application Deadline: Feb. 25, 2019
United Vein Centers is a fast-growing healthcare company headquartered in Tampa, Florida, and currently has several clinical offices in Florida and Colorado with anticipation to add many more throughout the country. The management team consists of individuals with diverse healthcare backgrounds and a common goal to put processes and efficiencies in place using technology, in order to provide a platform for the Company to continue its fast-paced growth. We are looking for a Vascular Technician to work part-time or full-time in our Lakewood and Centennial Colorado clinics.
Ultrasound Tech Responsibilities and Duties:
- The primary responsibility of the sonographer will be to perform venous insufficiency studies, post ablation follow-up ultrasounds and assist physician with ultrasound guided injection treatments.
- You may assist the physician during endovenous laser ablation and micro-phlebectomy procedures.
- Maintain equipment, image storage and assist managing supply inventory.
- Collaborate with co-workers in the set-up and clean-up of the treatment rooms before and after each session to maintain efficient patient flow.
Ultrasound Tech Qualifications and Skills:
- Certificate of Completion from an accredited Ultrasound program.
- Strong diagnostic experience in vascular ultrasound.
- At least 1 year experience in venous insufficiency diagnosis required.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Great attitude along with people skills
Full-time position includes health, dental, vision insurance with portion paid by United Vein Centers, scrubs provided
Competitive Salary – No weekends, No call
SIGN ON BONUS $3000
Mailing Address: 3810 Northdale Blvd Suite 260 Tampa, FL 33624
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Employer: California Vein Specialists
Application Deadline: Until Filled
California Vein Specialists is a premier non-invasive vein treatment center seeking a licensed RN, NP, PA, DO or MD to assist and treat cosmetic spider veins.
- Greater than 1 year experience treating cosmetic spider veins with sclerotherapy
- Active license in State of California
- Good communication skills and bedside manner promoting high level of quality service to all patients.
- Experience working in sterile conditions
- Basic computer skills
Please email your resume and if you are qualified we will send you a more detailed questionnaire in order to determine if an interview would be appropriate.