As a benefit of membership, ACP members are able to post job listings in the ACP Job Bank. The ACP provides this feature as a service to our members; we do not endorse any of the companies or organizations listed on this website. If you have questions about a particular position, please contact the person or organization listed below the job description for more information. If you have a position you would like to advertise here, please CLICK HERE to submit your information.
Physician Assistant/ Nurse Practioner
Location: Bradenton, FL
Employer: Vein Center at Erasers
Application Deadline: 12/1/2018
The Vein Center at Erasers is steadily growing and ready for a new Licensed PA or NP to join our team! Our main office is located in Bradenton, FL with a remote location in Sun City one day a week. Dr. Federico Richter is a board-certified Vein Specialist with several years of advanced experience and specialty training in spider vein treatment, varicose vein treatment and the treatment of vein related disorders. Apply today and be a part of our growth!
- Obtaining patient history
- Performing physical examinations
- Ordering and performing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Formulating a diagnostic impression
- Developing and implementing a treatment plan
- Monitoring effectiveness of therapeutic interventions
- Offering counseling and education to meet patient needs
- Making appropriate referrals
- Prescribing and dispensing prescription medication
- Performing minor procedures and surgical procedures
- Demonstrates ability to assess data reflective of patient’s status and appropriately interprets information relative to patient’s age-specific needs
- Procedures to be Performed/Conditions to be Treated (but not limited to):
- Injection Sclerotherapy
- Ultrasound-guided Sclerotherapy
- Varicose veins
- Spider veins
- Valid, unrestricted, CA Physician Assistant License
- Candidates with RPhS certification **preferred**
- Previous surgery and vascular experience preferred
- Bi-lingual Spanish preferred
**Please note that final salary and benefits is per employer discretion and commensurate with experience
Position will require 40-45 hours per week M-F
Job Type: Full-time
Board Certified Vein Physician/Phlebologist
Location: Fort Pierce, Vero Beach, Sebastian and Palm Bay
Employer: Water’s Edge Dermatology
Application Deadline: Until Filled
Water’s Edge Dermatology, a forward thinking and progressive practice, which includes vein care and treatment of venous disorders, is seeking a Physician for our multi location practice. Our providers and support staff work together to provide exceptional care and incomparable customer service that help make Water’s Edge Dermatology the finest practice in Florida.
The ideal candidate will have board certification in one of the following specialties: Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, Vascular Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- 1-2 years’ experience post training
- Active medical license in Florida or ability to obtain one
- Active board certification in one of the specialties mentioned above
Procedures to be Performed/Conditions to be Treated (but not limited to):
- Vein ablation
- Injection sclerotherapy
- Ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy
- Varicose veins
- Spider veins
Scope and Responsibilities:
Adheres to the Water’s Edge Mission Statement, Credo and Service Goals and Values providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Ability to perform as the sole physician in the clinic
- Promotes continuous improvement and ensures a high level of quality service is provided to all patients.
- Takes ownership and accountability for practice performance.
- Takes responsibility for their own professional development by attending in seminars, etc. Develops relationships with professional affiliations and participates in networking and continuing education opportunities offered for professional growth and development.
- Respects and maintains the confidentiality of patients and coworkers.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com, for consideration.