March 3, 2018
Denver Airport Marriott Gateway Park
Hotel Block Closes February 16
To register for the 2018 Sclerotherapy Course, click below:
The 2018 Sclerotherapy Course is a comprehensive one-day program, reviewing the essentials of sclerotherapy, both theoretical and practical, including hands-on sessions. This course will enhance your sclerotherapy knowledge and skills, and provide you with time to interact with leading ACP sclerotherapy practitioners from a variety of backgrounds.
- Venous Anatomy – Physiology & Pathophysiology
- Overview on Various Sclerosants
- Visual & Ultrasound Guided Techniques
- Patient Education
- Hands-on Workshop
- View Full Agenda
- Margaret Mann, MD – Course Chair: Dr. Mann is the Director of Aesthetic Dermatology at University Hospitals Case Medical Center. She is an Associate Professor of Dermatology at Case Western Reserve School of Medicine and the Associate Director of Dermatologic Surgery. She is also the Co-Director of the Vascular Anomalies Clinic at Rainbow Babies and Children Hospital in Ohio. She serves on the Board of Directors of the American College of Phlebology (ACP). Dr. Mann’s practice focuses on the management of skin cancer, venous disease, and cosmetic surgery.
- Daniel Friedmann, MD, FAAD: Dr. Friedmann is a board-certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained dermatologic cosmetic surgeon and phlebologist at Westlake Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery and Clinical Research Director and founder of the Westlake Dermatology Clinical Research Center.
- Vineet Mishra, MD, FAAD, FACPh: Dr. Mishra is an Assistant Professor of Dermatology and Director of Mohs and Procedural Dermatology at the University of Texas Health Science Center – San Antonio. His interest and expertise includes Mohs surgery, laser medicine, cosmetic dermatology, and phlebology.
- Ashley Wysong, MD: Dr. Wysong is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Dermatology and Director of Procedural Dermatology and Mohs Micrographic Surgery at USC. Dr. Wysong specializes in Mohs surgery and reconstruction as well as cosmetic dermatology and laser procedures. She has a special interest in locally advanced/metastatic skin cancer in high-risk patient populations. In addition, she practices the use of aesthetic techniques for the revision of surgical, traumatic, and burn scars. As a former NCAA and professional athlete, Dr. Wysong is on a mission to educate athletes of all levels on sun safety and the prevention of skin cancer.
Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park
16455 E. 40th Circle
Aurora, CO 80011
Phone: (303) 371-4333
Hotel block closes February 16
CLICK HERE to make reservations
Early registration ends on Nov 20, 2017.
Regular registration starts on Nov 21, 2017 and ends on Feb 08, 2018.
Late registration starts on Feb 09, 2018.
The American College of Phlebology (ACP) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM.