April 6, 2019
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Sheraton Suites Chicago O’Hare
6501 Mannheim Road
Rosemont, Illinois 60018
The Sclerotherapy Course is a comprehensive one-day lecture, reviewing both the theoretical and practical essentials of sclerotherapy. This course will enhance your sclerotherapy knowledge and skills, and provide you with time to interact with leading AVLS sclerotherapy practitioners from a variety of backgrounds.
Who is this Course For?
- Physicians and healthcare professionals currently or planning to care for patients with venous disease
- Specialists from various primary specialties looking to enhance their knowledge and skills specific to sclerotherapy
- Recognize the benefits of sclerotherapy to enhance clinical outcomes for patients with venous insufficiency
- Apply appropriate sclerotherapy to enhance clinical outcomes for patients with venous insufficiency
- Explain how to optimize outcomes and minimize complications
- Formulate an effective patient communication strategy to relay the risks, benefits, and complications of sclerotherapy
- Describe the management of more complicated clinical situations with the full array of techniques of visual, ultrasound guided, and foam sclerotherapy
- Margaret Mann, MD – Course Chair
- Further speakers will be added as they are confirmed.
A block of rooms has been reserved for April 2, 2019 – April 10, 2019. The special room rate of $129.00++ to $150.00++ per night will be available until March 15 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. To make your hotel reservations please click here.
The American College of Phlebology (ACP) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM.