March 3, 2018
Denver Airport Marriott Gateway Park
Hotel block closes February 16
To register for the 2018 Practice Management Course, click below:
A one day program covering topics vital to your practice such as employee law, coding and reimbursement.
- Revenue Cycles and Reimbursement: Including financial best practices and how to handle insurance challenges with CPT codes, Pre-Authorizations, and Private Payer vs. Medical
- Quality Payment Program Overview: Gain understanding on the importance and impact of quality measures and how to create them and discuss the role of medical technology in QPP
- Clinical Safety and Security: Discuss data security regulations and best practices, as well as HIPAA and OSHA regulations for your clinic
- Best Employment Practices: Including hiring, paying, managing, contracting, termination and harassment
- Michelle McEvoy, MSN/Ed, RN-BC – Course Director: Michelle is the Director of Patient Safety and Quality for the largest phlebology practice in the United States. She has been a Registered Nurse for 24+ years. Michelle holds a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, a Master’s in Nursing with an emphasis on healthcare education, and is board certified in nursing professional development. Michelle has been in the field of Phlebology for 9 years. Michelle serves on the American College of Phlebology CME committee. She was an author in the Core Curriculum for Phlebology Nurses, a past Congress Nursing Symposium Coordinator and past Nursing Section Chair.
- AJ Riviezzo, MBA – Course Director: AJ is CEO. of American Physician Financial Solutions, dedicated to the billing and collection services for phlebology practices. Since that time, the company has grown from two to sixteen employees and serves phlebology practices across the United States.
- Adam Bridgers, JD, CIPP/US: As an attorney in Charlotte, NC for Fisher Phillips, he represents businesses across the United States faced with employment and privacy-related issues. Adam is a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) and advises clients on data security laws, data breaches, privacy policies, and workplace monitoring. In addition to privacy, he regularly practices in the areas of employment litigation, labor relations, and wage and hour law.
- J. Michael Honeycutt, JD: As a partner in the Charlotte, NC Fisher Phillips office, his practice focuses on labor and employment law on behalf of employers, including employment litigation defense, and counseling clients on a wide range of personnel issues. He has successfully defended employers in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies against a variety of employment-related claims, including claims alleging wrongful discharge, discrimination, harassment, breach of contract, negligent hiring/retention, data breaches, and violation of wage and hour laws.
- Travis Vance, JD: As a partner in Fisher Phillips' Charlotte, NC office, he has tried matters across several industries and various subject matters, including employment litigation, business disputes and matters prosecuted by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). He handles litigation in both federal and state courts as well as claims pending with state and federal agencies including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), MSHA, OSHA, and the U.S. Department of Labor (USDOL).
Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park
16455 E. 40th Circle
Aurora, CO 80011
Phone: (303) 371-4333
Hotel block closes February 16
CLICK HERE to make reservations
Early registration ends on Nov 20, 2017.
Regular registration starts on Nov 21, 2017 and ends on Feb 22, 2018.
Late registration starts on Feb 23, 2018.
The American College of Phlebology (ACP) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM.