Participants will be active members in good standing of the ACP and hold a license/certification to practice in their respective field (MD, DO, RVT, RVS, RPhS, RN, NP, PA). Prospective participants acknowledge that they are willing and have the time to participate fully in two on-site Leadership Retreats, scheduled webinars, conference calls; and to complete the project they select.
May 31, 2016
LEADERSHIP RETREAT DATES
Fall Retreat – October 7-9, 2016
Spring Retreat – April 21-23, 2017
The second Wednesday of every month – 12/7/16, 1/11/17, 2/8, 3/8, 4/12, 5/10, 6/14, 7/12, 8/9, 9/13, 10/11
Participant Application Process
- Complete the online application or application form found in the digital brochure and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide two letters of recommendation, one of which must come from an ACP member.
- Provide a list of your previous ACP volunteer activities.
- Submit a one-page CV. Be sure to include your volunteer and professional activities that demonstrate leadership skills or responsibility.
- Submit your 2-3 page essay explaining how your participation in the ACP Leadership Academy will support and further the mission of the ACP, to advance vein care, and the vision of the ACP, to be our members’ indispensable resource for education, knowledge exchange, and practice management; a powerful advocate for excellence in vein care; and a leader in basic and clinical research in vein care, and what effect you hope that your participation will have on your personal and professional life.
- Describe 3 potential projects that you would be interested in working on during your time in the Academy. You may select projects from the list on page 3 or describe others that you prefer. You will be paired with another participant to design and complete one project from your list.
- Agree to the Participant Agreement.
- Submit all to the ACP by 5/31/15.
- Prospective participants will describe 3 potential projects that they would be interested in working on during their time in the Academy. You may select projects from the list on page 3 or describe others that you prefer. From this list, you will choose one project to design and complete.