It is the mission of the American College of Phlebology to improve the standards of practice and patient care related to venous disorders. Our advertising opportunities help keep our members informed of products and services related to venous diseases and disorders, and to promote and advance the field of vein care.
- All products and services advertised in ACP collateral must be relevant to phlebology or of interest to vein care specialists.
- Advertisements may not contain statements or claims that are not adequately substantiated, exaggerate the benefits of the product or service, or are otherwise false or misleading.
- If product claims are made, advertisers may be required to cite studies and published results in the advertisement.
- For drugs and/or devices that require clearance by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) prior to marketing, advertisers must provide evidence of clearance and the claims allowed.
- The ACP reserves the right to refuse to publish advertising for any product or service.
All advertisements must be reviewed and accepted by the ACP prior to publication. Any revision to an accepted ad must be resubmitted for review prior to publishing.
The ACP considers all contracts and insertion orders to be binding contracts. These contracts may only be terminated through written notice prior to five days of the space closing date.
Please be advised of the following payment policies:
- Insertion orders will be accepted only if an account is paid to date.
- Accounts that are 60 days past due are referred to a collection agency.
- The advertising agency and/or advertiser are jointly and severally liable for all advertising invoices.
Submitting an Advertisement
All materials should be sent (via email, fax, or mail) to:
American College of Phlebology
101 Callan Avenue, Suite 210
San Leandro, CA 94577
Phone: 510.346.6800 ext. 112