Join us this November in Austin, TX for the premier gathering of vein care practitioners committed to what’s new and what’s next for venous and lymphatic medicine. Now in its 31st year, the 2017 Annual Congress has been designed to provide attendees with a four-day, intensive program, covering deep and superficial venous disease, lymphatic medicine, and practice management topics you need to improve your practice and patient care. It’s also an opportunity to connect with the best and brightest in vein care through highly interactive hands-on and Q&A sessions, as well as casual social activities.
Highlights this year include:
- All-day, in-depth Pelvic Ultrasound Course with a 1:3 proctor to student ratio and live video stream for additional learners
- Advanced phlebology and deep venous intervention hands-on workshops, addressing IVC filters, iliac venous stenting, gonadal and pelvic vein embolization, multimodal imaging, and PMT devices
- Meet the Experts in thermal and non-thermal ablation techniques and ultrasonography
- Essentials of venous and lymphatic medicine and ultrasound for practitioners new to the field
- Interprofessional sclerotherapy symposium and hands-on workshops
- All new Practice Management Symposium, addressing process improvement, billing office best practices, and more.
Don’t miss this important meeting. Register today!
For more information and to register CLICK HERE.