The 2016 Annual Congress Planning Committee invites you to submit an abstract for consideration at the 30th Annual Congress on the following topics:
- BASIC VENOUS AND LYMPHATIC SCIENCE
- CHRONIC VENOUS INSUFFICIENCY AND VENOUS ULCERATION
- COMPRESSION THERAPY
- DEEP VENOUS THROMBOSIS
- PELVIC VENOUS DISEASE – REFLUX & OBSTRUCTION
- SCIENTIFIC REPORTING
- ACP Pro-Venous Registry Reports
- Quality of Life Assessments
- Outcomes Reporting
- Technological Advances
- SUPERFICIAL VENOUS INTERVENTION
- Venous Ablation
- TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES
- VENOTONIC DRUGS
- VENOUS DIAGNOSTICS
- VENOUS MALFORMATIONS
Abstracts must be submitted online and will be judged in a blinded fashion based on: relevance to phlebology, scientific merit and presentation of the data.
Please review the rules and regulations before submitting an abstract. Download the Rules & Regulations PDF by clicking HERE.
To submit an abstract, click on the “Submit an Abstract” button below or at the top of this page.
If you have any questions, please contact the ACP at email@example.com.